Message from Halifax Playhouse
Last updated: JULY 21 , 2020
Thank you for your interest and loyalty to the Halifax Thespians and to our lovely theatre, the Halifax Playhouse.
We do not expect to open The Playhouse until after Christmas this year and the exact timescale is still dependent upon Government and scientific advice and through discussions led by the Little Theatres Guild, of which we are members.
We also need to undertake remedial work to the roof of The Playhouse, which requires approval from the Heritage Commission as it is a Grade II listed building. So this work may also impact our re-opening date.
We look forward to when we can again invite you to the Halifax Playhouse and we thank you for your patience and support during these challenging times.
We will continue to place regular updates here, through social media and through emailed newsletters to our subscribers.
We hope you stay healthy and safe and look forward to welcoming you back to The Playhouse.
Halifax Thespians Board and Management Committee
HALIFAX PLAYHOUSE – owned and run by the members of the Halifax Thespians Ltd
If you would like the latest information and have not signed up for our emailed newsletter, then please email email@example.com
This situation threatens the future of theatres and performers in this difficult time so we ask for your support and patience whilst we work to reschedule performances and ensure the safety of our volunteers, staff, performers and audiences.
Please see below for answers to frequently asked questions.
- IS MY PERFORMANCE HAPPENING?
- Currently, the next scheduled performance will be in 2021
- We are actively liasing with our hirers with the possibility of rescheduling some performances.
- We ask that you be patient whilst we deal with this unprecedented situation.
- I PURCHASED TICKETS THROUGH TICKETSOURCE. HOW WILL I GET MY REFUND?
- Where a show has been cancelled then your refund, including service fees is being processed and your credit card will be refunded automatically within 7-10 business days.
- Some shows will be rescheduled for later in the year and your existing ticket will be valid for that new performance date. If that turns out to be inconvenient, then you can request a full refund.
- I PURCHASED TICKETS AT THE BOX OFFICE. HOW WILL I GET MY REFUND?
- If you purchased at the Box Office with a credit card: your refund is being processed, and your credit card will be refunded automatically within 7-10 business days.
- If you purchased at the Box Office with cash: please return your original tickets to the theatre. You will be able to exchange your tickets for an alternate date of your choice, subject to availability, or you can receive a full refund.
- CAN I BUY TICKETS FOR A FUTURE PERFORMANCE?
- Absolutely! Our online Box Office - TicketSource is still open.
- OTHER QUESTIONS?
- We’re here to help. For any issue that isn’t an urgent ticket related issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org..